Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Awaiting and lil beings


WOW! February has flown by! My sessions this month were all so fun. I began the month photographing Amber and Brian expecting their first lil being Jax. What a wonderful couple! The glow mom to be had and the excited conern look dad had made my first maternity session a success!




While I was photographing mom to be my lil being was growing like a weed! Ms. Makenna turned six months! I cant believe shes half a year old already! Below is a few shots of my lil beauty




My blue eyed beauty was the first of a few blue eyed beauties I photographed this month. Ms. Harlow turned 9 months  She has 3 older brothers so I know this lil diva will be a climber perhaps builder and lord help whoever tries to date her :) 

 




another blue eyed beauty ms. Bailey. She was here visiting her cousin Ollie. So I got the joy to capture these two. As much as they would allow. Bailey was a lil sweetheart I would ask her to smile or do something and she would kindly say, no. She was a riot had to laugh at how polite she would tell me no and mr. Ollie as you see below yes that is scotch tape in his hand but whatever it takes the photo is adorable. He was a busy busy lil man.




Stay tuned for my first cake smash, twin girls 6th birthday and more! xoxox ~ Shy



No comments:

Post a Comment